Sunday, April 05, 2009

Forgot! Sigh....

Not too sure whether this had happened to you before...

You are out on a nice dinner with your loved one, brought your camera to take some pictures of the yummy food....BUT only remember to take the pictures when the food was ALL GONE!!!

It happened when hubby & I went out for a nice jap dinner on his 30th birthday...We had everything ready, except we were too hungry! By the time I realised oh no...we didn't take any picture, all of our plates for entrees were empty....Sigh....


Can you see me enjoying the food and the empty plates!


Managed to capture hubby dishing out some yummy Udon...

3 comments:

~g~ said...

The food must have been good as no one bothered to look up at the camera! =) ... which restaurant was it? Can't tell if I've been there or not ... I'm always on a look out for a good quality japanese restaurant.

Davinez said...

Haha...Good one Mr G. It was Fuji on Albany Highway. It's one of our favourite Jap places...Another good one is Kanta in Langford! Should give it a go.

~g~ said...

Ah ... yes, Fuji is a favourite of mine too. Haven't been to Kanta, must go there some day.