Thursday, March 26, 2009

MIA...Random

Thousand apologies for the looonnnnggg silence....I feel kinda bad leaving this space so empty! It's been busy busy for the month of March and I can't believe how time flies...It's almost end of March already! I really wonder whether time can pause for a little while or slow down a little...supposed not yeah!!

Many things have happened and are happening this month...I am extremely busy at work....Even though we are in the midst of GFC (Global financial crisis), there are so much work in our department....currently preparing for my students' term piano concert next Saturday....Organised a get together at our place last Saturday to celebrate hubby's 30th....Lots of cooking, preparation etc etc....Hubby had been overseas for business and returned...Mou Mou had a hair cut a couple of weeks ago...We had the Gans stayed with us from Singapore....It was nice to be able to catch up with Mel & Wen and marvel at their 2 boys.....my parents are now nicely sheltered in their own home back in Malaysia...etc etc...

Am so ready for a holiday! Hahaha....

So here you go...lots happening and the lack of time to update this space faithfully...I will definitely try my best!

Here are some pictures...Will post more in a later stage...



Group pic taken during the gathering at our backyard...I really wonder why Mou Mou was sitting at the centre! Haha...


Mou Mou with his pensive look & new hair cut....


Our tomatoes are GROWGIN! Can you see them??!!!! So excited!

Thanks a million Mr G for the beautiful pictures!

No comments: