Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My first work trip

I have just returned from my very first work trip! Usually it is hubby who travels, but this time round it was my turn!

My Co decided to send me to Sydney for a 2 days conference. I had to make the decision within one day and booked tix straight away!

So after a busy weekend, packed my bags and flew off to Sydney on Sunday arvo! By the time I reached Sydney, it was 10ish Sydney Time. Taxi queue was super looonngg....So by the time I checked into the hotel, it was close to midnight!

Travelling alone for work is really not glamorous, unlike what most people think! The wait in the airport, queue for a cab, sleeping alone in the hotel, eating alone etc is not as glamorous as some would think! I hardly slept for the past few days due to the 3 hours time difference and unfamiliar environment. It feels so so good to be home!

Here are some pictures taken using my iphone...

Location of the conference! It is absolutely beautiful! Was thinking next time when Hubby & I visit Sydney, it would be a good spot to visit - Rushcutters Bay, near Kings Cross.

Walking in the city & Darling Harbour was absolutely therapeutic!

Wanted to have dessert at Lindt after dinner, but it was CLOSED! How disappointed!

No comments: