Friday, October 01, 2010

5 Years On...


How time flies....

Today, we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Has it really been 5 years??

It felt like yesterday when I walked down the aisle at Perth Town Hall. It felt like yesterday when we exchanged our vows, brought Mou Mou home as our fur child, bought our first home, first car, made our first overseas trip together etc..

As we reminisce on the past 5 years, all we could do is thank the Lord for gracing us with His presence, enduring love & grace. We have been so so blessed to have known each other. I can't quite imagine life without hubby and I know he feels the same way too. :)

All I could do is thank you Jesus, from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

david chose the right foot ! haha the one without the holes .. :)

EL

Anonymous said...

nice pic!! Happy Anniversary. Miin