Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wonderings...


Do you wonder much? I do...I wonder about all sorts of things...

I wonder how would life be if I am not where I am today, doing the things I do, knowing the ppl I know today...
I wonder what would life be if I wasn't married?
I wonder what would I be doing if I was to return to Malaysia after my studies...
I wonder how would life be if hubby sees the Lord first? What would I be doing or who would I become? Will I remarry?
I wonder how would life be for hubby if I see the Lord first? What would he be doing without me around? Will he remarry? Sometimes I think I kinda know where he might be and what he might be doing....
I wonder what will happen on the day Mou Mou leaves us...Will we get another dog? Will we get the same breed of dog? No dog would replace him though..
I wonder how would life be with children...
I wonder how would life be without children and just the 2 of us growing old....
I wonder.....about lots of things...

In my wonderings, God will always remind me to not let any of these circumstances change who He is in my life...He is still God Almighty, His love still endures forever, His faithfulness still stands, He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.....Thank You Lord!

2 comments:

~g~ said...

Amen ... don't wonder too much & forget to enjoy the here & now =)

Davinez said...

When you see me day dreaming and wondering, remember to wake me up yeah! :)