Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happenings

Last month, Uncle & Aunty C brought us out for a nice dinner @ Nine Fine Food (227 / 229 Bulwer St, Highgate) to celebrate my birthday & Aunty's birthday. We were all very very impressed. I had the best green tea ice cream and it was truly divine. The food was sumptuous, cooked & decorated to perfection. I felt kinda wasted that all of them went into our stomach! Haha..

Nine Fine Food serves fusion Jap & Western. You can have normal A La Carte or a 3 course dinner....We all ordered the 3 course dinner and it was very reasonable. Plus, you get to use the Entertainment card!

So if you are looking for somewhere to go for a date or special meal, try Nine Fine Food.

Here are some recent pictures we took..
Hubby & I spent an afternoon in Freo, walking through the historic buildings and took some pictures.

Mou Mou in his new jumper!

Found this park out of nowhere somewhere near Maylands. Nice & quiet.

4 comments:

~g~ said...

Haha ... is it me or does Mou Mou look unhappy?

Davinez said...

Haha...Hmmm...I think he might have been a bit annoyed with daddy wanting to take picture of him? :)

Ting said...

My friend told me abt Nine Fine Food last yr but never been there yet....

Davinez said...

Oh oh you should go try..Bring Crayon there for a date. :) It's pretty impressive!