Parsley, Basil, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mint and Strawberry
OCS Instructor making it happen!
Ta da...The final product. Inspired by Better Homes & Garden, we bought a couple of colourful tubs from Bunnings to be the pot...
What was Mou Mou doing? He was biting his bone!
4 comments:
happy new yearrrrr !!! we should each specialise in some kinda herb and then exchange from time to time! not sure how your plants are doing .. but my tomato plant seems like its very dehydrated. i feel like putting an umbrella over it so it will have some shield from the hot scorching sun !! wahhh the tub looks cool ah ! i will visit it tmr.
What is this??? Everyone seems to be growing stuff eh? Hhhhmmmm ... maybe I should grow something too. If I remember correctly, I can grow 'ganja' (only for personal use of course) ... =)
Mr G, would you like to enlighten us what's Ganja??????
huh? Malaysian does not know what 'ganja' is??? See here. I'm kidding of course ... =)
Post a Comment