Saturday, January 17, 2009

Orchard

On a lighter note, we brought my parents to an orchard this morning! It was a nice drive up the hills and we bought lots of yummy summer stone fruits - plums, nectarines, apricot, pluot (plum x apricot) & apples..


Rows of plum trees...They look so nice on the trees that there is a temptation to pluck them! :)


Endless fruit trees


Yummy persimmons that are still yet to turn orange. Their season should be around Apr/May.


Hubby & I...Check out hubby's latest sunnies, all the way from Singapore from the Wans. He loves it as he can wear this special polaroid sunnies on top of his glasses! Till today, I still laugh at how comical he looks...:)

6 comments:

Sue said...

my dad wears those sunnies too! besides being able to wear it over your spectacles, it gives side protection as well! ;p

Giraffe and Panda said...

hehehehe the sunnies are soooo funnyy ......

panda

Davinez said...

Yeah...I heard Mrs Wan also wears that to sleep in the car! So funny!

Anonymous said...

HI Inez, Have only just read your blog after about a year! We are keeping as well as can be. Going to have a holiday at Gold Coast next week for a week. As for Perth, will be making trip back in January next year for my parents' golden anniversary. Hopefully can catch up with you then. Love, susie.
Our current news is on family.lai-online.net

Anonymous said...

I love wearing the sunnies too!!! I have put aside all my Adidas sunnies... haha...

Anonymous said...

it's realli good to wear it 2 slp in e car cos it blocks out all the sunlight. but sometimes pple do laugh at us .Miin