Since I started taking the train to work, I had much more time to observe...Like I mentioned in my previous posts...
Interesting things I see everyday when I wait for Hubby to pick me up from the train station....
Difference between a westerner being picked up and an asean being picked up....
Westerner being picked up....
- When the driver & passenger are both westerner, as soon as the passenger is being picked up, both of them would give each other a kiss....
- They will then be all smiles, talking to each other about their day (I can only presume as I don't have bionic ears)...
- There is this one male who would always bring his dog, a little australian terrier, park the car and wait for the other half at the entry of the station. The dog would be waiting so excitedly for the other owner to come out...looking intently at each person walking pass and smelling...
Asean being picked up...
- You would guess it right.....:)) The range of vehicles is pretty limited. It's pretty much Toyota Camry and Camry....No surprise right!
- The majority of them are the husbands / male partners picking up their female partners...Usually the drivers have a pretty serious face while driving up the pickup point....
- What happens after entering into the car?? Nothing much....they don't greet each other like the westerners do....No sign of affection with them...Perhaps, it's the generation? I think it's more like culture....
So which category are you?? :)
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I'm your faithful reader... I waited patiently... Haha... I'm not the Western type.
Can't wait to see the Lees in Sept!!!
Post a Comment