Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's been a while.....

It's been a long long while.....Finally, I had some spare time to update this space...For the faithful readers (don't think I have many!), keep checking this space, don't give up yeah! I hope to be able to update once a week at least...Go back to the routine!

I have just celebrated my 29th birthday last week....It's my last year before i turn the big 30...What will enfold this year? What had happened for the past 7 months is pretty amazing, God has planned every detail and His timing is perfect...How I need to trust Him more for the next year before I hit the big 30!

Told hubby I just want to keep it quiet this year, no need for presents, have a simple dinner with my brothers & their partners....That's what we did, went to a Korean restaurant, Icey Ice, went to East Perth for a drive....Little did I know he has planned a surprise for me...A couple of friends were hiding at home waiting for us to come home and wahlah......Surprise!!! We had cakes & dessert and that was my birthday....Our cell group baked a cake for me...so that was really really nice....

Something for us to look forward to for the next couple of months..

2 weddings...
The Wans are coming, with their son, Zia, aka our godson...We will finally meet him...Can't wait to see them! They will be staying with us, so looking forward to catching up with them again....

Will sign off now, check out some pictures from Mr G...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very nice and sweet. It's great to be loved by hubbi and frens. cya soon
luv wannonlies