Sunday, June 15, 2008

Observations....

Since I started working in the city...I have more time to observe people while I am on the train, walking to my office, taking a breather within the city....

1. People tend to dress up in the city...I mean really dress up...I feel so under dressed most of the time..


2. Some really brave ladies (in my opinion) would do their makeup on the train!!!???? The weirdest one I have seen was this lady trying to clean her mascara from her eyelid using a cotton bud..How do you think she wet her cotton bud? She put the cotton bud into her mouth...I was like...??? Er.....gross!! Would you in the first place do your makeup in the train?? Hahaha...

3. I have given up wearing high heels in the city as there are just way too much walking...But some ladies would still 'kik kok kik kok' around the city...

4. People in the office tend to be a little more distracted...with getting a cuppa of coffee from various coffee places... and morning teas...I had 4 morning teas so far for the past one month!



There are much more observations, but will save it for next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in the city for a conference a few months ago, I remembered thinking ... there are soooooo many people in the city! Of course when you go to work in your own little car like I do, it just seems like there is no one else around : )

Davinez said...

I know what you mean! I recall telling hubby - I can't remember there are so many people in Perth! :)

Anonymous said...

EEEee, super gross (the lady who put the cotton wool in her mouth). so unglam. I always thought that it's fun to dress up especially when it's winter. Never get to wear high boots or thick scarf in Spore.
Miin