Saturday, June 07, 2008

MIA.....

I didn't think I would be missing blogging...But, I must say, I have missed reading blogs during lunch time. I can't exactly surf blogs in my company now, lest I get caught!

Both hubby & I have just changed jobs 3 weeks ago.

Hubby has started his own business in the educational sector. It's a big step, but we are fulfilling what God has called us to do. He is enjoying being his own boss and helping students.

For me, I have accepted an offer from a utility company. So far, I like working in the city, the huzz & buzz.....The train ride is amazing, it's so so fast! I am in the city within 10 minutes! The only thing is that it could be pretty packed at times, and it could be pretty stuffy inside the train.

Will post some pictures shortly.

Stay tune!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay .. welcome back!! Tee hee