Guess what....
I saw the lady who make up on the train again!!!! She did exactly the same things that I mentioned in my previous entry! Muahahahaha.....It's hilarious!
I have noticed that 9 out of 10 cars on the freeway going towards the city in the morning have ONLY 1 passenger! And a lot of times, the driver is on his / her mobile phone! No wonder our road toll has not decreased in numbers. Would have been great to have a car pool system in place to reduce traffic & green house emission.
Anyway...enjoy your week!
Hubby & I discovered this really nice photographer last night...Check it out!
http://www.lyricalmoments.net/main.html
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey ! mayb its me !! i'm on the phone sometimes when i take the exit on leach to freeway! muahaha!dangerous blackie driver
Well done Blackie driver! I will watch out for you and give you a wave when I 'bump' into you!
Post a Comment