A young 20+ Curtin University student won this week's AUD 30 million lotto...Check out below link for more information.
http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/asp/index.asp?pgid=538&cid=683&id=310
How fortunate is that...He became 30 million dollar richer overnight! If he is from Malaysia, AUD 30mil = RM 90mil, close to a billion! Wah.....I can do so much with the money, give to church / charity, give to our parents, pay off our mortgage, buy a few properties for long term investment, get Ray who is a financial planner to invest the $$ or just put the $$ in the bank to earn interest!
It dawned on me though in this time when we are seemingly busy acquiring wealth on this earth, good job, getting a nice house, cars, clothes, diamond rings, tv, good sound system, nice this and that.....all these will vanish. They are just temporal....
At that moment, God just whispered to me....Inez, be thankful & contented with all that I have given to you.
Yes Lord, I am more than grateful for all that You have blessed me with......Will continue to count my blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment