Sunday, October 07, 2007

I got Tagged!!!

I got tagged! What do i do??? Serene, am going to try as much as possible to follow the rules..:)

I I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
II Each player starts with eight random facts / habits about themselves.
III People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
IV At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
V Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

So here are the 8 random facts about me....

1. I come from a small town in Sabah, call Tawau. People (especially West Malaysians or Singaporeans) used to ask me do you stay up on the trees? Sometimes i will tell them yes, we live on trees, swing from trees to trees like Tarzan, and Elephants are the main transport. Haha...In my heart, i thought they should be a little more civilised.

2. I sleep talk a lot. Poor hubby....:o)

3. I always visited Sandakan (another state of Sabah) when i was young with grandma. We would stay at my granduncle's place, which is a wooden house with 4 stilts above sea water. I was always very afraid of going to the toilet at night as the toilet is a hole, straight into the sea.......I was scared that some weird sea creature would jump up and grab me!! Hmmm....:)

4. I haven't broken any bones...Hope it will stay this way.

5. I used to wear braces and i am 4 molars less than a normal person.

6. I can't roller skate. It took me a long time to learn it, but till now, i still can't master this sport.

7. I used to represent my sports' team in high jumps & short sprint. Hahaha...what happened to me now?

8. I used to play tenor saxophone in my high school band. I loved it then, but not too sure whether i still can play now!

There you go....8 random facts / habits about me.....

Can i not tag anyone?


No comments: