Lunch with the Wans @ Red Heiring
We had our very good friends - Quan & Li Miin stayed with us for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago. Li Miin was here to help her younger sister - Wei Ping settle down, and Quan decided to give her a surprise visit! Knowing WQ, how can he not give her a surprise especially Li Miin's birthday was on the 21st!
We really had a wonderful time together. Even though they were running around with Wei Ping, catching up with ppl, we managed to squeeze in some quality time with them! God has blessed us tremendously through the Wans. There is nothing Dave & I can do to repay their generosity, kindness & friendship! Quan & Li Miin, thank you so much for everything. May the Lord bless you abundantly.....
After they left, Dave & I both felt it. The house became really empty...Mou Mou was constantly going to the guest room and see whether they were there....There wasn't whistling by our dear Mr Wan! And there wasn't little Li Miin playing with Mou Mou...We miss them already! Will definitely pay them a visit in Vietnam.
1 comment:
Oh we miss stayin in ur house too. So big n nice. Just like those homes in American shows. Wq loves the alarm. Dono why. He thinks it's cool. Haha... I din notice that wq whistles. We miss moumou. Actually wq plays with moumou more than I do. I'm actually quite scared of dogs. I only touch nice dogs. That day when u weren't around. Moumou wanted to play and wq played with him. Haha....
Post a Comment