Sunday, July 22, 2007

First time!! LIVE Footy Match!



21st of July 2007 - West Coast Eagles V/S Sydney Swans

8 of us, braved the wild weather forecast, headed down to Subiaco Oval, together with 40014 footy fans, experienced the first ever live footy match together! It was an awesome experience. I wouldn't have imagined myself going for a sports related match. But for the fun & experience of it (all thanks to hubby who managed to buy some tickets online), I decided to join in the fun!

The atmosphere, the excitement, the cheering, the clapping, the boo'ing, the joy of winning, the company, the learning of the game, the revelation of how good some of the players are - namely Chris Judd, Daniel Kerr & Ben Cousins....it' was all excellent! Now that we have experienced our first time, am pretty sure we would be following this footy season more closely.

Really thank God for the weather! Papa in heaven held on to the rain until the match finished! As we were walking to our car, it started pouring...He definitely wanted His children to have fun and enjoy the game!

Stay tune for more in the future! :)

GO EAGLES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I would wana go someday thou I dono the rules. U looked so happy n excited. hee.