Another 3 more working days, I will be out of Perth! Yay! How good is that...
I am meeting hubby in Singapore, and will be there for about 5 days. My brother in law & family will be back in Singapore from Dubai for a couple of weeks, so last minute decision for me to fly over for a short time of Lee's family reunion...I will also be heading down to JB to renew my passport which is expiring the end of this year. I am dreading the journey from Singapore to JB, the wait in the immigration, the queue & the squeeze with the rest of the locals. Fingers crossed i will get my passport back within 3 hours (which is common nowadays in Malaysia).
Food I will not miss out this trip...
- Ice Kachang
- 'Oh Lua' - Fried eggs with oyster
- Authentic Fried Kuey Teow
- Authentic Chai Tau Kueh
- Authentic Hokkien mee
- Authentic laksa
- Authentic Jap Ramen
- Green tea ice cream
- All sorts of different good food...:)
Looking forward to seeing Faith & Jedi...Looking forward to catching up with some friends too...Stay tune for more pictures a week later! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment