Sunday, April 18, 2010

Simplicity of it all..

Hi all...

My name is Olivia, I currently live in Starfish. Here I am in my walker. I love it and I think I am getting quite good at walking. I might not need this walker very soon as I will be able to stand and walk on my own. :)

You might want to know what really goes on in my day? My day is kinda full on! I usually wake up at around 7 in the morning. My nanny would feed me breakfast, which usually is milk and some solid food...Below is me enjoying a bowl of food with all my little friends.

As you can see, I really love my food! I have cleft palette, that's why eating time can be a little messy at times. I have already been to surgery and may need more surgery when I grow older. After our breakfast, I just hang out and play with my little friends. Sometimes I might go out for a walk at the park with some nannies in a pram. We have lots of toys and books that we can play with here...and yet to discover the electronic devices that some kids have I heard! Maybe one day...

I usually take a nap mid morning after our morning play and wake up at lunch time. My afternoon is pretty much the same. I would play with other kids or might go out for a walk. Sometimes we get a bit rough with each other, I might lose my balance and fall as I am still learning to walk...But I pick myself up very quickly and continue to play! This is what fun is all about!

I like bath time...It usually happens after our dinner and we go to bed at around 7.30pm..I share a bed with a friend of mine. That's my day and it's quite simple right??! I love where I am as i get lots of love and cuddles. Even though I don't have daddy & mummy, but I am totally happy and contented. Sometimes I even get to meet other people, some from overseas, just like this Aunty below. They would come and spend time with us and my friends & I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering right all of them sleep together n share beds. then sometimes in the middle of the night do a few of them all cry at the same time?? Then do the helpers carry them or just leave them alone?? Cos there's so many of them?? Miin

Davinez said...

Hi Miin, we were not there during late night when they were all sleeping. But at around 7++ when they were supposed to be sleeping, some of them do cry and some just slept through..They are just used to the noise already..