Am currently sitting comfortably in my parent's house in my home town - Tawau....It's a small, sleepy town in Sabah. Even though it's small, to some it may be kampung-ish, but it's absolutely cosy and comfortable. I am certainly enjoying the peace and quiet here, even though it's hot, but there is always air con....
I have just been to Singapore for a couple of days with hubby before Tawau....Everything (literally) there is the biggest, best, tallest, no 1, most expensive....There are hundreds and thousands of people everywhere, in restaurants, shopping centres, mrts, buses, cinemas..everywhere...it's filled with people and it's so overwhelming. Hubby's father brought us to Night Safari...We queued for more than half an hour just to get the tickets, and then queued for another half an hour to get into the Animal Show....Where did all these ppl come from? Don't they have to work the next day? There was this boy who ran out of no where and said loudly, let's cut queue and go in front...I suddenly felt kinda stressed for all parents who have to raise their children in such an environment.
What a big difference right....Anyways, enough said....here are some pictures from Tawau...
Some nice flowers that dad planted..
Gerbera - nicely fully bloom...
Home grown papaya..I love papaya....
See how the baby papaya is budding...
Pebbles & Ah Fei relaxing at home...:)
3 comments:
Such happy looking dogs... so cute. Hope you're having a great time being pampered at home by your parents :)
Thanks Serene..I am certainly enjoying myself in Tawau...Taking it easy and enjoying the company of my parents. Enjoy the hot days in perth yeah!
My sentiments exactly whenever i visit Spore or KL...
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment