Hello All....
Only 2 more sleeps to Christmas! Can you believe it? We are just about to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010! How time flies! Thought I would take this time to pen down some of the highlights for this year..What happened in 2009? Lots....and lots....and we thank God for seeing us through, the good and the bad times...He has been faithful through it all...
We thank God for...
- Protecting and giving both of us good health overall...Health is everything....I have a colleague who had been diagnosed with MS. He is only in his mid thirties and he might wake up one day losing his sight / motion / taste / ability to walk etc. I have another colleague's wife who went through a series of operation to remove a lump in her breast. When I hear of stories like these, I am grateful for the ability to be who I am today.
- Uniting the family, both sides of the family. My parents had been visiting quite often and hubby's parents visited for the first time together. My brother in law and his family are here and we are glad to be able to spend time with them in this short span of time.
- Growing hubby's education agency business to where it is today...
- Witnessing 4 beautiful weddings of our friends...
- The Wans came visit and we got to spend time with them...
- Harvested our first tomato, first fig, first lemon, first stalk of rosemary...First fruits are always very exciting.
- The birth of many friends' children...and the joy of hearing friends being pregnant!
- Experienced Mou Mou's first fit attack and recovered straight after that. No any further symptoms..
- etc etc...These are just a couple of highlights that I can think of right now...Will add on to the list when I think of more.
All in all, thank you God for being such a Great God. He is indeed beyond magnificent and we are looking forward to 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment