Sunday, August 09, 2009

Paws


I have started to wonder whether dogs / cats or other animals can feel anything on their paws...Can they feel they have stepped onto water or something wet? Can they feel they have stepped onto a branch or stone? Does it hurt? Can they feel they have stepped onto their own pooh??? I wonder....

It was a usual morning, after breakfast, brought Mou Mou out for pee and pooh.....Waited for him, and let him in to the house and to my horror, he left a trail of dark brown marks on the living room floor! By the time I realised, he has probably walked more than 1 metre! I shouted: Mou Stop!!

As though he understood me, he stopped, looked at me and stood still! I carried him straight out of the house....Checked his paws....Oh my oh my, he did step onto his fresh, hot, pooh! Arggghhh...what a mess!!! I quickly took out pine o clean, spray on the floor, and wipe those yuckky brown smudge away! And tried wiping his paws with pine o clean too....But to no success! I have to shower him again! We really needed to get to work already! So, left him with his dirty pooh paw....outdoor.......What a mess! And we just showered him 2 days ago!


Anyway, the joys & pains of having pets at home! Having said that, Mou had been a good boy most of the time! For those who have not watched Marley & Me, go rent the dvd and enjoy it...You will laugh and cry at the same time and you will truly understand the joys and pains of having a pet!

No comments: