Saturday, July 25, 2009

Milestone

Yes...There are many milestones we have to cross in life...I have just celebrated my 30th Birthday this week.....How time flies...I have reached yet another milestone, and have possibly lived one third of my life, that is if I live till 90 years old!! Haha...

Told hubby I don't want any surprises, I just want to keep it simple and celebrate with the ones I love, no present, no big parties, just keep it simple...So it was just like another day on the actual day itself, went to work and went out for a chinese dinner with my family in a local restaurant. I must say the food was good and satisfying! Think will frequent this restaurant more...

Some highlights of this special day....

Pressie from God..

From Caught a glimpse of a dolphin swimming gracefully on the river on my way to work. Was just telling hubby I wonder where the dolphins are as we haven't seen them for a long time. I was thrilled when I saw the dolphin! Nearly burst out on the train and told everybody there's a dolphin! Haha...Of course I managed to contain my excitement.

The picture above was taken during our honeymoon, almost 4 years ago, when we went whale watching.

Pressie from Hubby...

Osim iPamper...This thing is amazing...We have tried it on each other's shoulders...It can be very comfortable when you know where to manouver it. Otherwise, it's painful as it vibrates on your bones / spine!


Family picture after dinner, with homemade custard cake by mum.

Just want to thank all those who have sent your birthday wishes to me, and your pressies...Felt very much loved and I certainly look forward to what God has in store for me for this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey happy bday to u. i told myself i must msg u but i forgot about it. so sorry. haha. its nice to celebrate bdays simply esp with ur love ones. haha can imagine u all using the massager.. n giggling. haha.
Miin