What a title! Perhaps Hate is too strong a word to use....I don't hate, but dislike...
Here is the Love Hate relationship that exist for my work & the company that i work for...
Things I Love about my workplace...
- 20 Annual Leave per annum on top of 2 weeks xmas & new year shut down. That equates to 34 days worth of AL.
- 6 months paid maternity leave
- It's generally rather flexible
- Good & excellent colleagues
- Good PC's to work on
- Have my little corner / cubicle
Things I Dislike about my workplace...
- It's too political. A lot of times, I thought to myself, I am just a simple girl, can we just keep it simple??!!
- Pay is not fantastic
- Staff here are NOT susceptible to change, even if it's for the better. That's why it's such a challenge for our team as we are here to make changes for the good of the company.
- Often have to put up with complains on a daily basis
- Old office with lousy toilets - sometimes the toilets get stuck...:) Am pretty sure you won't want me to get into details.
Do you experience such love / hate relationship at all? Am pretty sure it happens a lot out there.
It's really a challenge that God has called me as a Minister in this place...it's such a difficult environment. But nonetheless, I endeavour to do my best, with God's help!
Thank God my relationship with hubby is only love....no hate.....:))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment