
What a day......
I am just sitting in front of my PC, counting down the days where we will fly off for holidays!
Hence the picture of an aeroplane...There won't be much entries after this i presume....
Internet access will be limited, even if we have, i am not too sure whether i will be patient enough to wait for the DIALUP! Hahaha....
Will definitely upload pics of our holidays when we return. So stay tune!
I was quite shock with one statement i made in the car to hubby this morning.
I don't usually make such statements as i like to be positive in all things....
BUT......it's one of those days today....
As we parked our car, i sighed, and said - This place is sucks..
Hahaha....Yeah, that's right....I said that......
Heaps have happened here and i just don't understand!
Kept telling myself...Hang in there.....It's OK.....
God is sovereign! He is in control!
Yes yes....He is in control!
No comments:
Post a Comment