I am certainly not! After 3+++ hours in the front garden & backyard, don't think i will be gardening / weeding for the next few weeks. So much effort!! Hubby can get rid of all the weeds i managed to kill when he gets back.
I was determined to be on a killing mission today! I bought a new bottle of path weeder, hoping it would be easy to just spray the whole pavement with the poison.....BUT little did i know it is not easy to operate the spray thing! Ahhh....forget it....
I ended up pouring boiling hot water over the weeds....It works! My colleague gave me this tip and it really worked. For those of you who are not a greenie like me, forget about the poison & spray, just use hot boiling water...
Before - Luscious green weeds!
After - Dying after scorching hot water treatment
Our lemon tree at the backyard, which bore 1 fruit for the year!Mou Mou was intrigued by this visitor of ours. I tried killing it by stepping on it, it didn't work, so i poured hot water on it. It died instantly. Sorry lil snakey for doing this to you. It's probably better than being devoured by Mou Mou. He might get tummy ache after that! Hahaha....
No comments:
Post a Comment