Saturday, July 31, 2010

Talk of the town


Have you heard??? Am sure you have...

iPhone 4 is out and everyone is talking about it..In the office, on the streets, on the news, from hubby etc etc. It was so huge that some of the local Oz phone shops were open at midnight Friday. And believe it or not, ppl took the time out, to queue in the cold, just to get this phone! Really that crazy huh? It's just a phone right?

As I was walking to work early morning Friday, saw the long queue outside of one of the phone shops, a thought came to mind..How come there is no queue for ppl to hear about my relationship with God? Yet there is such a long queue for a phone that would vanish in 2 years time as iphone 5 (?) would capture the heart of ppl then. Isn't it a good thing that we have found God, not a religion, but a genuine relationship? Isn't this relationship better than iphone?

Sigh....I felt ashamed....and asked God for His help so I can be a better testimony!

No comments: