Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Back


Hello Everybody!

Long time no see...Mummy hasn't been talking much about me lately! But here I am, saying hi to everyone of you!

My holiday is over for a while now that papa & mummy are back from their overseas holidays. I was kinda sad that they left me, but I enjoyed my stay with Uncle T & Aunty EL so much. They took care of me very well, sayang me, played with me. Thank you Uncle T and Aunty EL.

I particularly enjoyed the big space I could run around at Uncle's house, their grass area is great, I liked sitting there and sun bath....I also enjoyed the occasional extra food and treats that they gave me too. I love my food and papa & mummy thought I put on some weight when they saw me. Now that I am back at home, they have put me on a strict diet. They play hide and seek with me all the time so I can run around the house and lose some of the excess fat I have gained in the holiday..

I have just gone for a hair cut, what do you think?


I look kinda intense here, cos I was eye-ing on mummy's food!


Papa & I!

No comments: