Wednesday, January 20, 2010

His Needs Her Needs



Before the holidays, based on a good friend's recommendation, I bought this book - His Needs Her Needs. I finished reading it while I was in Tawau visiting my parents. It's a great book and I enjoyed it fully. It's not a book on lovey dovey stories which would warm your hearts. Some truths in this book can be confronting & shocking, but it will truly be a great help if you want to build a strong marriage.

Reading it the first time is just like eating entree...I would need to go through it again to truly absorb all that is written in this book.

To my married friends out there, add this to your collection of books....Am sure you will find it helpful!

1 comment:

Giraffe and Panda said...

We've got that book too!

I started reading parts of it just before the wedding, then stopped...

Good time to revisit it =)