Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reminisce

A really good old friend of mine came to Perth for a short visit a couple of weeks ago while her hubby is here for training..It's so so good to see B...The last time I saw her was in 2004, yeah, such a long time ago...Now, both of us are happily married, and she has got a little baby girl...Little L is so so cute and she is one of the happiest babies I have ever met! I could just sit there and chat with her, she would be looking at you, smiling very contently to you!

B & I & a couple more close friends used to hang out so much during the good old days, mainly doing the girly stuff! We laughed together, we cried together, we laboured together, we had fun together and it was indeed good memories....How nice it would be if B and her family is here and we can do life together! :) But but but I know, God has different plans for everyone of us and with the convenience of Aeroplanes now, we will surely see each other AGAIN!

B&I at the hotel lobby

B's family...Look at little L..she is so cute!


This is the perfect picture of smiley little L...Unfortunately B closed her eyes! :)

No comments: