Monday, October 05, 2009

Spring is FINALLY here


Our ornamental Pear Tree has shed its leaves during winter, and now, from bare branches, beautiful white flowers are blossoming! How nice!


Can you see the new shoots? So pretty & nice....Spring is truly here! The weather is starting to fine up now...


Check out the figs! There are 4 of them...and it's not even summer yet. We were thinking whether should we cut off the figs to let the tree mature. Should we? Very wasted right?!!


The Basil & Parsley that are growing uncontrollably..


Beautiful Clivia that hubby bought from the florist. I must say the bright orange really does add to the whole outlook of the backyard!

3 comments:

Serenely said...

Cantiknya!

The pear tree blossoms are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

aiks ! how come ur basil grow so nicely ! mine is like only the batang or i should say kering ranting !!

Davinez said...

Thanks Serene...I found them really CANTIK too!!! I shall take more pictures this weekend as new shoots, bright green fresh leaves have just come out!

EL, my basil is growing heaps! You want some??