It has been truly an enjoyable journey with my 5 kids....Even though at times, it's super rush after work, very tiring at times dealing with squirmy little kids, very mind draining trying to think of creative ways to capture their attention & answer all their WHYS etc etc...it's all worth it....The music school had a big year end Xmas concert a couple of weeks ago. All students in the music school had the opportunity to perform in front of around 50+ people. As my kids walked onto the stage, my heart beat faster for them as though I was the one playing! Haha...How interesting. Another program teacher and I did a Christmas Duet and it was lots of fun! I managed to capture a couple of pictures...So here you go...My other job.....
Everybody in the music school
My 2 kids
My 2 other kids. These 2 boys keep me on my toes ALL the time...I missed out on another student, will hope to capture some shots in the future.
2 comments:
Hey it's so inspiring to be a teacher. The kids love u!!. I remember the 2 boys when we were there. heee Miin
Hahaha...I hope the kids love me and not scared of me..:) So envious of my lou kung, he saw you guys!!
Post a Comment