You know what I have observed lately?? Kids nowadays are so so different from my days...I was remembering the favourite cartoons I grew up with - Waltz Disney --> Mickey Mouse & friends, Snow White, Cinderella, Tom & Jerry etc etc.....But I wonder whether kids nowadays watch such cartoons? There are so many more cartoons in the movie world now.....The technology of it has improved much as well...instead of 2D, most of them are 3D now...
I am sure I will let my kids be exposed to some of these good old all time favourites...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nowadays, the kids don't watch cartoons anymore. they watch high school musical. haha.
oh btw, miin wrote the comment above. forgot to put my name. hee. how are u doing?? my com is spoilt so i've been using wq's mac to surf the net. will blog when my com is fixed.
Hi Miin! Long time no hear! Yeah...tell me about it, kids nowadays don't get exposed to the things that we used to watch and all. Hope things are well over there yeah! We are both super busy this period, but taking a short hol down south next weekend! Looking forward to it already!
I think kids in KL still alright...they still know our old days cartoons......My son likes ultraman..but now I realised that there are so many ultramen..haha..got Ultraman Dyna..Ultraman Tiga...Ultraman max....etc..
5 comments:
nowadays, the kids don't watch cartoons anymore. they watch high school musical. haha.
oh btw, miin wrote the comment above. forgot to put my name. hee. how are u doing?? my com is spoilt so i've been using wq's mac to surf the net. will blog when my com is fixed.
Hi Miin! Long time no hear! Yeah...tell me about it, kids nowadays don't get exposed to the things that we used to watch and all. Hope things are well over there yeah! We are both super busy this period, but taking a short hol down south next weekend! Looking forward to it already!
I think kids in KL still alright...they still know our old days cartoons......My son likes ultraman..but now I realised that there are so many ultramen..haha..got Ultraman Dyna..Ultraman Tiga...Ultraman max....etc..
Yee Ting! So surprised to see your note! Hope things are well with you & chris & son yeah! Please keep in touch!
Post a Comment