Monday, March 03, 2008

Hot Topic


Do you know what's the hottest topic among some of my friends at the moment??
Yes yes...It's ENJO...
Different friends of ours have been hosting Enjo parties.....Hahaha...I can't believe it...Apparently it's so so good that you can clean your whole house with just Enjo & water...No chemicals...Is it really true?? I have no idea, I will have to see for my own eyes...I have always been very sceptical with direct sale, I personally think the sales people tend to push it too hard. Whether it's tupperware / kitchen utensils / vacumn cleaner etc etc...You name it, they have it!
Will keep you all posted whether I get sucked in or not this time. Mind you, I won't simply spend 80 bucks on a piece of microfibre cloth...We shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know u're on ur way to housewifeship when u start to get excited about household cleaning stuffs and kitchen utensils. hehehe .. i don't mean it in a bad way, it's a good thing! i lurve this sort of things too! tee hee

Davinez said...

Hahaha..That's a good one Panda! Well, am sure the Domestic Engineer within us is just waiting for the best timing to LEAP out..:)